"

NEW embARC release is right around the corner!

Hi all embARC members,
We've had several releases on the embARC package, and though we are constantly imporiving the package, adding new functions to the whole framework, your feedbacks about your expectations/needs are still highly appreciated. Now i've raised this discussion to make some changes: before the new release makes its debut, do you have any suggestions or expectations about new functions that may be pivotal to you? What do you think we need to improve about documentation? Anything else you'd like to tell us about the forum? Please let us know.
Your participation will help this forum become more efficient and useful. Thanks.
embarc team

Comments

• I think the documentation is good, as well as the forum activity.

I am working with the EMSK version 2.1 using freeRTOS and I would really appreciate if the new release included a higher-level implementation of the HTTProtocol and better GPIO support. That would make any IoT project much easier to build!
  • Douglas said:

I think the documentation is good, as well as the forum activity.

I am working with the EMSK version 2.1 using freeRTOS and I would really appreciate if the new release included a higher-level implementation of the HTTProtocol and better GPIO support. That would make any IoT project much easier to build!

Hi Douglas, thanks so much for you feedback:) Well we are indeed thinking about adding high level network protocols and it's kind of "heavy weight", so needs some fixes on this. Thanks for your suggestions!